Reading Horizons - www.rhdiscovery.com
· Scholastic Learn from Home - https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html
· Switcheroo Zoo(watch, listen and play games to learn about animals) – www.switcheroozoo.com
· Fun Brain (play games while practicing math and reading skills) – www.funbrain.com
· Highlights for Kids (read, play games, and conduct cool science experiments) – www.highlightskids.com
· Storyline Online (have some of your favorite stories read to you by movie stars) – www.storylineonline.net
· Nat Geo for Kids (learn about geography and fascinating animals) – www.kids.nationalgeographic.com
· Into the Book (go “into the book ” to play games that practice reading strategies) - www.reading.ecb.org
· Star Fall (Practice your phonics skills with these read-along stories) – www.starfall.com
· ABC Ya practice math and reading skills all while playing fun games) – www.abcya.com
· Please use these websites for some fun physical activity while you are at home. Also, remember to eat healthy, drink water, and stay active!
https://family.gonoodle.com/?disable_redirect=true (Dancing, games, exercises)
· Musical activities will be housed on Mrs. Fletcher's teacher website: Access and ideas can be found here: https://sites.google.com/a/whiteville.k12.nc.us/music-at-wps/ under Lessons and Notes.
· PreK – Things to explore on Youtube – Letterland, Jack Hartmann, Dr. Jean and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse